Maple Valley Garage Doors | Maple Valley, Washington
Exactly one hundred years ago, Maple Valley was flush with blacksmiths, saloons and general stores.Today, it’s all shopping centers, convenience stores and garage door repair services.
Here at Maple Valley Garage Doors, we understand the need for many shopping centers and convenience stores. But why would we need more than one garage door company, when Maple Valley Garage Doors does such an amazing job on all garage door repairs?
We specialize in everything!
- Springs, we got ’em in every size and shape.
- Openers, we install and repair all major brands.
- Remotes, we supply and program them.
- Garage doors, we install ‘em, maintain ‘em and repair ‘em.
So why go anywhere else? The oldest and most respected garage door company in King County, Maple Valley Garage Doors, is right around the corner. We are your one-stop shop for all service and repairs for the largest door in your house.
Maple Valley Garage Doors Love Garage Doors – Especially Yours
We wish everyone could see garage doors through the eyes of our dedicated Maple Valley Garage Doors technicians’ eyes, because garage doors are like big, lovable bears that protect your home and keep your family safe. You have to take care of the bear so it can take care of you. That’s the best reason to call Maple Valley Garage Doors – we can tame your garage door, and we’re experts in the care and feeding of garage door openers.
But be sure to call Maple Valley Garage Doors at the first sign of trouble, before it’s too late. Just like grizzly bears, garage doors can be sweet and adorable when they want to be. But they can also turn on you, frustrate you, and mock you. If you don’t want to be mocked by your garage door, you’d better call Maple Valley Garage Doors so we can repair it right away.
Call Maple Valley Garage Doors At The FIRST Hint Of Trouble
There are three stages to garage door breakdown.
- STAGE ONE Your garage door makes an ominous noise that sounds vaguely like, “I think I can, I think I can.”
- STAGE TWO Your garage door “sticks” a little when it goes up, and sometimes you have to keep the button depressed the whole way down.
- STAGE THREE Your garage door has escaped from its tracks, and is sprawled out on the driveway, gasping for air and flapping its panels. All the neighborhood kids have dropped by to gawk.
The smart thing to do is to call Maple Valley Garage Doors somewhere between stage one and stage two. We’ll come over anytime you call us, of course, but we hate to work when all those kids are gawking at us. Seriously speaking, your garage door will let you know when something is amiss, so listen carefully for signs of fatigue and damage. Then call Maple Valley Garage Doors right away, and we’ll rush right over with a chair and a whip to tame your garage door.