Redmond Garage Doors | Redmond, Washington
Redmond, WA is a very affluent area. With Microsoft and Nintendo of American both called Redmond home, there are plenty of people with a great understanding of software and hardware, but probably not that many who are well versed with the garage door hardware. That's what Redmond Garage Doors is here to do for you- you can continue to create amazing video games and great software while we repair whatever is wrong with your garage door. Are your garage door springs not wound as tight as they should be? Is the safety reverse system on your garage door not operating as quickly as it once did? Whatever the problem with your garage door, Redmond Garage Doors is here to fix any garage door issue you may have!
Call Redmond Garage Doors today for garage door repair and more!
(800) 347 - 0182
As the home of some great companies such as Microsoft and Nintendo of America, Redmond's residents deserve only the best service and quality when it comes to maintaining their garage doors. Redmond Garage Doors is proud to serve Redmond, WA with only the best garage door services. Call us today to find out how we can help you with your garage door.
Redmond Garage Doors is more than happy to repair or install and residential or commercial garage door for you right away. We offer 24/7 service to ensure your happiness.
Call Redmond Garage Doors now for your garage door repairs!
(800) 347 - 0182
Fun Facts about Redmond, WA
- Steve Wiebe, who is best known in the video game world for his public battle against Billy Mitchell over the Donkey Kong world record (Featured in "The King of Kong"), currently resides in Redmond, WA.
- The Wiley House is located in Redmond, WA.
- The founder of the True Buddha School, Lu Sheng-yen, currently calls Redmond, WA, home.
- Nintendo of America is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
- Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond, WA, and has become a metonyn for Redmond.
- Redmond, WA, has the nickname the Bicycle Capital of the Northwest.
- Although Redmond has over 1,000 acres of parkland, the largest park Marymoor Park, is technically not a part of Redmond. It is unincorporated King County land that neighbors Redmond, WA.